Saturday, December 13, 2014

RELOADING

No post last week but the build has still been moving forward. Dell finally offers a cable that allows the Venue 8 Pro to charge and pass data simultaneously, so I now have one in my possession and am happy to report, it works as advertised.


Dell Micro USB Dongle for Data and Charging


CHARGING AND RECOGNIZING USB DRIVE

A couple weeks ago I put the HiPower cells on Craigslist and had an inquiry from a guy in Indiana. We emailed back and fourth and today he and his friend came to pick up the cells. This puts the build back down in the $10,000 range, that was my original goal. Being able to charge while passing data is the last obstetrical in re installing the center console, so I have  been arranging wires and getting ready to put the console back in. 


HIPOWER CELLS GONE!

Now that the project has been reloaded, it is time to move forward!

Randy 

No comments: