Monday, June 25, 2012

Slow Progress on the Fiero EV



I have been working on getting some instrumentation hooked up, as currently there is no RPM, Voltage, Current, or battery capacity indications. Also, there is no fuse or disconnect in the EV, so I am working to get these components added.
My wife's ice broke down so I am going to have to spend some of the funds that I was saving for the LiPo4 upgrade to get her back on the road.

Just finishing up the restoration of a 1970'2 John Deere 110 garden tractor, so hopefully by the end of July, I will be able to focus a little more on the Fiero EV and post some pictures and video.
If there are any Fiero EV owners out there, or EV owners in the Columbus, Ohio region, I would love to hear from you. If you have experience with any of the issues listed above, I am also looking for advice, so don't be afraid to post.

 Below is the link to the original converter's blog on the building of this Fiero.
http://fiero-ev.blogspot.com/

 Until next time, thanks for checking out my Fiero EV blog.

Regards,



Randy




No comments: