Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NEW SUN VISORS AND BRIGHTER LED DOME LIGHTS

My mother finished sewing the sun visors Monday and my sister brought them over to where I work in Columbus on her way back from Cincinnati. When I got home from work, I installed them and am really happy to have the top part of the interior back in.


NEW SUN VISOR DOWN


NEW SUN VISOR UP

The brighter LED bulbs also arrived and were installed in the dome lamp and  courtesy lights. The picture does not show the light very well but it is much brighter.


NEW LED BULB

The ozite carpet also arrived today so I will cover the rear firewall cover tomorrow or Friday and put it back in this weekend.

Thanks to my mother for sewing the sun visors and my sister for bringing them over to me.

Until next time,

Randy

No comments: