Saturday, September 12, 2015

ALL DRESSED UP AND NOWHERE TO GO!


The plan for today was to drive the Fiero to the Drive Electric Ohio event at Easton Town Center in Columbus, OH but even though the chance of rain was supposed to be 25% this morning, it's raining! Making it to the event and back is at the limit of my range, so I don't want to have to drive with the head lights and wipers running, as that may just use enough power to strand me on the way home. The event goes on until 3 pm, so if the rain lifts, I may try to make the journey later in the day.



DRIVE ELECTRIC OHIO


RAIN IN CENTRAL OHIO

Precautions have been taken to ensure I can make the trip without incident, such as, making up new 110 and 220 volt adapter cables, signing up for Charge Point, and mapping my trip to go past my friend, Mark Weisheimer's house, so I can get an emergency charge if needed. I will try to get some video if the rain lets up and I am able to make the drive to the show, so check back this evening.


ROUTE MAP TO EVENT 24.7 MILES

Oh, if you see a black Pontiac Fiero sitting by the side of Havens Corner Road, don't be afraid to stop and give the poor guy (ME) a hand!

Thanks for visiting,

Randy

No comments: